Friday, April 25, 2008

When words do not express enuf

When one of my colleague called me and said
"Hey ..u know wat I am a technical architect now.Got the promotion today"
First feeling that came to my heart was jealousy.But my words were so different
"Wowww (indicating extreme happiness)..Congrats!!!...When is the treat(atleast give him some loss)"

When my friend( A tamil guy) called me and said
"Kams..I am getting married..Engagement is tomorrow"
Ayyo.If all tamil eligible bachelors are getting married how will I get a guy was my inner thought
"Dei Machi!!! I am so happy for u da" were my words

When my neighbour sported a proud extra cool hairstyle
why dont I have such a hair was my first thought
"Thats a beautiful style.I love it " were my words.

I feel so guilty .My words are never my first thoughts.Although I eventually force myself to think in my word's way.I am waiting for the day when my words and thoughts would be the same.
Uh uh oh definitely in a positive way.
If its in a negative way I cant imagine the disaster I can cause.

When one of my colleague called me and said
"Hey ..u know wat I am a technical architect now.Got the promotion today"
"U and I dont work.And U get promotion and I aint getting nothing" I would blabber like this in the zenith(or should I call it nadir??) of Jealous and disappointed

When my friend( A tamil guy) called me and said
"Kams..I am getting married..Engagement is tomorrow"
"All time.How much did u sell urself for?" I would question his dowry

When my neighbour sports a proud extra cool hairstyle
"I wish you had little brains along with this beautiful hair" would be my words.

Meet me in ward no 13(lucky number), bed no 100 (a percentage representing my mental maturity), Carolinas medical center.
I just got beaten badly !!!

2 comments:

KP said...

lol...elorum apdi than kams :p

Quiller said...

kp..namma rendu perum in the same boat when it comes to this :).But I know not all people like this di.