Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ada ponga pa..

I always wanted a place to express things.Thought this is the right place.Hmmm..
Today I was actually trying to think for a topic to write.

I had promised Ravee that I will post my anti proposal writing .But after 2 years it doesnt make sense.Should I write a review about the crappy movie I saw last week..Movie ye oru piece of junk .Athuku review thevaya?

Then I thot I will write abt my future desires of how to lead life(I want to live in streets below poverty line for atleast few days).Will this not be enuf to declare me crazy!!Ennamo ippo nalla irukara madri..

Aprom Will it be good enuf to write about the fight I had with some silly people around.That will be too much of masala in my blog..no need I declared..

Trains of thoughts ..So many things to write ..So many reasons not to write..

Ada ponga pa..blog avadu mannavadu..Naan varla inda vilaiyatuku..

No comments: